Sunday, September 9, 2018

Life

Hello,  My name is Annie.  I am a stay at home mom of 4 kidos.  I am a breast cancer survivor.  Where I went through 8 chemo treatments, double mastectomy, 33 radiation treatments.  A hysterectomy, Two Breast implant surgeries, and port placement and removal.
I found out that I have two tumors located in my body.  Which is probably more cancer.  I had brain surgery about 1 week ago to remover the tumor that had been giving me head aches, jaw pain, and vision blurriness.  I have more cells located on my spin and pelvis.  The next tumor is on my pelvis.   I wanted to keep my family and friend updated on my progress as I deal with my radiation and probably more chemo.   After I had my brain tumor removed.  The doctor told me that I would be needing to have radiation to get the rest of the cells he was unable to get.  I was not surprised by this.  I knew something else was going to happen in the way of all my problems.  Brain surgery is not anything easy.  I have had 11 surgery's now, and non of them has been very fun, but this one cause a lot of nausea.  I remember being wheeled back to my room in the ICU on the way throwing up.  Then when they took me to my next room on a different floor I did the same thing, and throwing up more.  I even got nausea when we drove home through the canyons.  To many twist and turns for me to handle that day.  I also have a cool hair cut.  They told me at the hospital that it is the most in hair cut.  I just needed to dye the ends of my hair pink and I would fit right in.  HaHaHa   Each day I feel a little better and better.  Not perfect, but better.  The swelling is going down.  I am able to do a little more, but I still need to set and rest a lot.  I have not gotten the pathology back from the surgery.  I am still just waiting to see what is in store for me next.  Doctor's can help you if you let them help you and go and seek for there help and trust in them.

The only way I have been able to get through all of this is relying on my Lord and savior.  I relied on him so much during all the cancer treatments last time.  I know I can do it again.  The book of Mormon is what I turn to when I need some peace and some uplifting.  It helps me to feel comfort, and strength to go on to the next treatment, and hope that it will all turn out the way it should.  It helps me fall asleep at night.  Along with prayer helps me to understand my body, my moods, and what I should do to help myself feel better.  We are all in these immortal bodies, and have so many trials in these bodies.  No one has the perfect bodies that has no problems.  Some of us just have more extreme problems then others.  I was watching a friend of mine a few weeks ago with her kids.  I thought I wish I was just like her, and did not have to go though this cancer stuff again.  Then I thought of my dear friend that use to live by me, and the daily things she deals with in her body.  I thought about how we all are imperfect just trying to get through this life.  Have our mortal experience that we all shouted for joy to come and do. We knew it would be hard, but we also knew it would be worth it.  So, as I deal with more medical treatments and more doctor visits I would ask for prayers. Prayers help so much.  They make it easier to get through the day.  I am so grateful for all those that have prayed for me, and have fasted for me.  I have felt those prayers.  I have felt the love all of you have offered me.  I look forward to hopefully a bright future.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, I didn't know you were going through all of this again. I feel so sad about that, it must be so difficult. You are such a beautiful person, I love your attitude and just rolling with all of the ups and downs. I love you so much and am so grateful to know you. You will be prayed for. I know you have the sweetest angels watching over you as well. You are not alone for sure. ((HUGS HUGS HUGS)) MY SWEET FRIEND ♥️��
    JENNI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, I’m praying for you and I haven’t stopped praying for you since you were first diagnosed. I’ll countine to pray for you. You’re always in my thoughts and prayers. Stay positive and continue to keep your faith. I love you. Stay strong sending healing(( (Vibes)))❤️ Love your cousin Mandy Oliekan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, I’m praying for you and I haven’t stopped praying for you since you were first diagnosed. I’ll countine to pray for you. You’re always in my thoughts and prayers. Stay positive and continue to keep your faith. I love you. Stay strong sending healing(( (Vibes)))❤️ Love your cousin Mandy Oliekan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you kiddo. You are a strong and beautiful woman. You will get through this trail in the same grace as you made it through the last. If we can do anything to help you, Dale, or the kids please let us know. Thank you for having the strength and courage to keep us posted through your blog. We love you more than you will ever know. Aunt Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing. If we can ever do anything to help, please let me know. And I mean it. That includes dinners or lunches or even breakfasts :) You are so strong and our prayers are with you and your family at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your story. I think you are an amazing and strong person. My prayers are with you. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you, Annie!! Praying for you and your family today and everyday! You are an inspiration and blessing to so many. Thank you for your honesty and courage, you give me hope! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you sis I hate that you have to keep going through these hard trials! You are so strong and so positive about all this I love that about you! You are always in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my dear friend. I had no idea you were dealing with all of this stuff again. My heart aches for you. Know that I love you and that I am here if you need someone to vent to or cry with. I will listen and not judge. You have done plenty of that for me! You are amazing. I will be praying for you. Love you, Annie!

    ReplyDelete